How to prepare and pass your CLEP exam
● What the CLEP test is. CLEP stands for College Level Examination program. Chapter one really explains why CLEP is important, the origination of it, and what courses you qualify for to take the CLEP test. This guide will help you determine on what subjects you could be exempt from, what happens when you successfully complete an exam, and so much more.
● Chapter 2 goes into depth about what courses you should take for the CLEP. This guide makes it easy for you to pick a subject to take so you can knock that off your graduation requirements. Some of the topics included in chapter 2 are:
● What happens if you fail the CLEP test?
● If it even matters what test score you get
● Is there an option to retake the test?
● Will it affect GPA?
● In chapter 3, you learn how you can study for the CLEP test. Read this chapter to find out what methods of studying you can do, tips on how to study in general for the CLEP, when you should make it a priority to study and when not to, and finally, how to prepare to take the actual exam. Read through this a few times so you can retain the information.
● A rundown of chapter 4 includes where you can take your test, what items you will need to bring, and so much more. Click the sample pages link to the view actual pages of this eBook.