The Civil Servant exam guide
In this guide, you will learn how to apply for the civil service exam, where to take it, how to study for it, and get inside tips of what you will be asked on the exam. There is also a practice test for you at the very end of this eBook for you to study.
- Understanding the job you want to apply for. This eBook explains what someone in the field does, their daily tasks, expectations, and how it impacts their life working in the field.
- Required qualifications in the career path you have chosen. Discover what employers are looking for in an applicant, how to check and maintain your resume, what your job would entail, and any further education that may help you now and later in your career.
- Exam fees. Find out if you are exempt from paying any fees in this section.
- Exam question topics and practice questions, including information on the types of tests and tested subjects. Find out more about how you can prepare and what tools you can use during the exam in this section.
- Writing techniques ways to improve. Because civil service positions always have some sort of writing requirement, use this eBook to brush up on those skills.